Saturday, December 24, 2011

It's Christmas time in the city....

Hello and Merry Christmas Eve!  I have one final Christmas card to share with you today and I think it's my favourite of the season.  I used the awesome new Stephanie Ackerman Trim a Tree stamp set (from Purple Onion Designs).  I do have to apologize in advance for the awful photo but once again winter lighting got the best of me --- I actually asked Santa for a light box so we just might see some better photos in the new year LOL!

The card measures about 4 1/2" x 7" so you can appreciate the size of the image.  I created my stamped panel by creating a little snowy scene.  I stamped some light blue snowflakes all over the image and then stamped the sentiment in two different ink colours.  I accented the entire image with Stickles to make the Christmas light twinkle.

Before attaching the panel, I added some scraps of frilled ribbon to the top and bottom and of course some baker's twine (I just cannot get enough of it these days LOL!)

I'd like to wish you and your family Happy Holidays and thank you so much for all the wonderful comments and support you have shared with me this year :)



Supplies:
Stamps:  Trim a Tree Shop (Stephanie Ackerman) from Purple Onion Designs, Merriness set (snowflakes) from Purple Onion Designs
Ink:  Ranger Distress Ink ((Festive Berries, Evergreen Bough, Tumbled Glass)
Papers:  Provocraft, Neenah cardstock
Accessories:  Devine Twine (Whisker Graphics), ruffled ribbon, Offray red ribbon, Making Memories button and rhinestone, Stickles, Copic markers

1 comment:

TracyM said...

what wonderful detail!! Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas!