Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday's Tag and a Treat Bag

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  Today I have two projects to share with you---a tag and a bag.

First up is a Christmas tag that I created using a mailing tag.  I covered the tag with some patterned paper scraps and then added my stamped images on top.  The tree image was paper pieced and coloured with my Copic markers before adding some glitter accents with Stickles.  I added a bit of baker's twine and pom pom trim to the bottom and a nice big double bow (thank you Bow Easy!!) to the top. 

Secondly, I created this stamped bag.  You could use it for baked treats or even as a gift wrapping for a smaller gift.  To create the bag I took a white paper bag and stamped all over with the gingerbread man stamp (and added a bit of colour with my Copic markers).  Then I created a little accent for the center of the bag using a die cut gingerbread man (from Sizzix) and some more stamped images.  The top of the bag was finished off with a stamped sentiment strip, some scalloped paper and some baker's twine.


Supplies (Christmas Tag):
Stamps:  Christmas Trees Framed Doodle from Purple Onion Designs
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  Provo Craft, Neenah cardstock
Accessories:  twine from the Twinery, Copic markers, Offray ribbon, Maya Road trim, Stickles, Avery mailing tag

Supplies (treat bag):
Stamps:  Gingerbread man stamp from Purple Onion Designs, Holiday Border Tape Set from Purple Onion Designs, Season's Greetings Logo from Purple Onion Designs, Circle Scallop Label from Purple Onion Designs
Ink:  Ranger Distress Ink, Memento Rich Cocoa
Papers:  Provo Craft, Neenah cardstock
Accessories:  Whisker Graphics baker's twine, Dienamics scalloped die, Sizzix gingerbread man die, Copic markers

No comments: