Friday, January 20, 2012

Eat cake!

Hello and Happy Friday!  I finally got around to inking up one of my new Stephanie Ackerman neighbourhood stamps.  The bakery stamp, with it's cute striped awning, is just perfect for a birthday card.  I used a red and brown theme for my design and added a strip of cupcake paper across the bottom to add to the birthday theme.

I even finished the inside by stamping the bakery in brown ink and then the remaining two sentiments from the set in red ink.  I'm definitely going to try to finish my cards inside and out more often as it's very easy when you already have the scraps and stamps on your desk!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Stephanie Ackerman's Bakery set from Purple Onion Designs
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, Ranger Distress Ink (Festive Berries)
Papers:  My Mind's Eye, Georgia Pacific cardstock
Accessories:  Offray ribbon, Martha Stewart baker's twine, Copic Markers, button, Spellbinder's Dies, Dienamics scalloped die

No comments: