Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Sketch For You To Try -- Pure Innocence style

Wow, talk about squeezing in a card just before the deadline for January's Sketch for You To Try (SFYTT).  I stayed pretty true to the sketch for this one and used one of my all time favourite Pure Innocence stamps with some Crate Papers.  I've been on a bit of a sewing kick lately so I added some stitching around the outside edges ---- I didn't realize until photographing that they're a tad uneven on the left side.....*sigh*.


Supplies:
Stamps: Pure Innocence "Being Cute is What I Do" from My Favorite Things, Pure Innocence Apple for You (sentiment) from My Favorite Things
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  Jenni Bowlin textured cardstock, Crate Paper
Accessories:  Copic markers, Prima flower, Fiskars tag punch, Fiskars border punch, twill ribbon, Spellbinders die
Sketch:  January 2012 SFYTT

1 comment:

Lesley Langdon said...

Is this ever adorable. Love your colouring and this color combo!