Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My favourite projects from 2011

The past week, I've been inspired by everyone's "best of 2011" posts in blogland and I've decided to do my own.  I've picked one of my favourite project from each month of 2011 to share with you. 
January 2011- A simple paper pieced creation using Unity Stamps and white stamping on kraft paper:


February - A cute little valentine card using a Penny Black stamp:


March - An Irish Princess card for St. Patrick's Day using stamps from My Cute Stamps:


April - A woody-themed card using stamps from Paper Smooches:


May - One of a set of three strawberry themed cards I made using stamps from Unity Stamp Co. and papers from Jillibean Soup:


June - A clean and simple card using stamps from Lawn Fawn:


July - July was not a very productive month as I moved in June but I did like this card I created using stamps and dies from My Favorite Things


August - For August it was hard to pick just one card so I'm going to cheat and show you two (both using Purple Onion Designs stamps).  The second beach card is probably one of my favourite cards I've EVER made (even though it took me a long time to come up with the finished design)


September - A holiday card using stamps from Paper Smooches:


October - A shaped card using my favourite Your Next Stamp stamp from 2011:


November - A Christmas card using a digital poinsettia stamp from the newly launched Cornish Heritage Farms:


December - Wow, this was a tough month to pick a favourite, as I posted a LOT of projects.  I picked this snowman Christmas tree ornament that I made using a wood shape from the craft store and stamps from Purple Onion Designs:

I hope you enjoyed my look back at 2011 and I hope to continue to inspire you this year --- here's to 2012!!

2 comments:

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Hi Jennifer, stopped by from the thread over at SCS. LOVE all these cards - wow - you are so creative with all your different styles. I especially love the Sept (I am crazy about snowmen) and Oct (LOVE it so much!). I am a bit of one-trick pony when it comes to cardmaking - I need to break out and try something new!).

{{hugs}}
Jocelyn aka JoBear2 on SCS

Ellie said...

Your cards are so beautiful! Love your color combinations and fabulous details!