Monday, January 9, 2012

One dino-mite birthday card

Good morning!  One of my crafty goals this year is to take out all of the stamps in my "to use" pile (and trust me, it's a BIG pile LOL!) and actually use them AND to participate in more stamping challenges around the web.  So this card is a 2 for 1.....I finally inked up my unloved "Little Loveosaurus" from My Favorite Things and I used this week's MFT sketch for inspiration.

The two circles on the sketch threw me off at first and I struggled a tiny bit to get the patterns to work together, but all in all I do like the clean lines and uncluttered look that I ended up with.  AND, you can actually mail this card in a regular envelope (unlike some most of my other creations hee hee).  By the way, I just realized AFTER I took the photo that the button needs to move a bit to the left (which I did) but I was too lazy to take another picture :)

Thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Claire Keay Little Loveosaurus set from My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: My Mind's Eye, Neenah cardstock, Basic Grey
Accessories: twine from the Twinery, button, Copic Markers
Sketch: MFTWSC53

No comments: