Monday, January 23, 2012

A pencil and a dream....

Good morning!  Here's a school themed card that I created for last week's MFT Wednesday sketch challenge (MFTWSC54). 

And I'm on a role for finishing the insides of my cards.  For this one I stamped the image in navy ink and then the sentiment over top in red with a few scraps of paper across the bottom.


Supplies:
Stamps: A la Mode “Talk Nerdy to me” Set from My Favorite Things
Papers: October Afternoon patterned paper, Neenah cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Ruffled ribbon (Etsy), wood button, Martha Stewart baker’s twine, Copic markers, Fiskars border punch
Sketch: MFTWSC54

4 comments:

Anesha said...

Two lovely cards.

Tracey said...

I love that ruffled ribbon! A gorgeous card Jen!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous card inside and out, Jennifer!

Kristy Hansen said...

love the school card....as a retired teacher-it reaches my heart.....ksh