Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pssssttt.....make Your Next Stamp a set from Jenny Suchin

I have a really cool little sneak peek to share with you today! 

Next week at Your Next Stamp, there is going to be an awesome new release of stamps designed by the talented Jenny Suchin.    Today I'm sharing a card I made using the new basket animals set---the set comes with an empty balloon basket, a number of cute little animals that you can add to the basket and a few sentiments----super CUTE

For my card I used some papers from the Simple Stories birthday line and as you can see in the second photo, I added some glossy accents to the balloons to make them look realistic.

Please pop by on January 11th, 2012 for the release blog hop where you can see all the new sets and of course you can win one of the great new sets.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Jenny Suchin Basket Animals from Your Next Stamp (Available January 11th, 2012)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  Simple Stories, Neenah cardstock
Accessories:  Copic markers, twine from the Twinery, twill ribbon, glossy accents, Basic Grey button, Fiskars border punch

3 comments:

Julie E said...

Oh, this is super cute! I like the pops of red and this image is so cute with the pp.

Trisha said...

Oh, what a cute and HAPPY, Happy Birthday Card. Love this stamp and your card is just so bright and colorful.

Petti said...

This card is so pretty!