Monday, January 30, 2012

There is always something for which to be thankful....

Good morning! I managed to squeeze in a tiny bit of crafting time this weekend and decided to get my new Unity Stamp Co. Kit of the Month (KOTM) stamps inky and at the same time dig in to some of my new 6 x 6" pads (this one is from My Mind's Eye).  I *LOVE* this house image and it seemed like a perfect image to use for the January sketch on the Unity Blog.  (I did shift my image a tad to the right so that my "sun" part of the paper showed).

I thought this sentiment from the September 2011 KOTM was perfect with the image--especially if you read all the little words in the house.  I added a little heart to my house to match the one in the chimney.  I added a bit of texture to the card by popping the house image with foam tape, a small strip of embossed paper and then stitched around the whole outside of the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  January 2012 Kit of the Month (House image) from Unity Stamp Co., September 2011 Kit of the Month (Sentiment) from Unity Stamp Co.
Ink:  Palette Noir
Papers:  My Mind's Eye Kraft Funday papers, Bazzill cardstock
Accessories:  Baker's twine, Prima rhinestone, Fiskars border punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder

1 comment:

Lesley Langdon said...

I love this Jen - adorable! Hope to see you soon!