Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcoming in 2012 with a WOW announcement....


Hello and Happy New Year!!  To start off 2012, I have some exciting news to share.  I've joined the design team of a brand new (to the U.S.) company that specializes in embossing powders....it's called WOW! Embossing Powders.  They will be making their U.S. debut at the upcoming winter CHA show.

This photo is a little sneak peek of some of the products and let me tell you they are AWESOME!! 

We'd love for you to stop by the WOW (U.S) blog here and join us on the WOW (U.S) Facebook page here.  You just never know when you might have a chance to win some of these new goodies *wink wink ---- click on link*.

Stop on over to meet the entire design team on the WOW blog and I can't wait to show you some of my creations :)

4 comments:

Brown Sugar Babies said...

Congratulations!!! I've never been ale to get into them ... but look forward to seeing what you do!

StampinCathy said...

Congrats! I just love the WOW colors and can't wait to see all the inspiring and creative projects.

Tracey said...

That's awesome news! Congratulations Jen!

Jessica said...

Super fun colors! I am just learning to emboss this way and love the effect. I just need to get a little better at it...LOL! Heading over to WOW! now!
:O)
Jessica