Friday, January 6, 2012

WOW, I actually SCRAPPED!!

Happy Friday!!  Today I'm sharing a layout (yes shocking I know....an actual LAYOUT hee hee!!) that I created for my first assignment using WOW embossing powders (debuting at CHA later this month).  The wood grain background was created using Suzy West Earthtone Pepper powder, Versamark ink and a Crafter's Workshop 12 x 12 template.  I also added some gold accents to my chipboard letters and accents by embossing.

You can see more close ups of my layout and the details on how I created it on the WOW blog today.  Oh, and don't forget to check out the WOW Facebook page for your chance to win some free product :)


Supplies:
Papers: The Paper Company (kraft) cardstock, Bazzill scalloped edge cardstock, My Mind's Eye (woodgrain) patterned paper
WOW Embossing Powders: Suzy West Earthtone Pepper, Metallic Rich Gold
Ink: Versamark, Ranger Distress Ink (Vintage Photo), Maya Road Espresso brown mist spray (Maya Mist)
Accessories: The Crafter's Workshop Woodgrain 12 x 12 stencil, silver metal star shaped brads, Pink Paislee letter stickers, Heidi Swapp chipboard letters, Colorbok chipboard star and journalling block, grosgrain ribbon, Making Memories brads

3 comments:

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is a fantastic layout!!! I love it Jen!!!

Chilispice said...

I absolutely love how this all came together!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Fabulous page Jen!