Sunday, February 5, 2012

All you need is love...

Well, it’s that time of the month again...time for some new Your Next Stamp releases!  Today I’m giving you a little peek at one of the new stamps/stamp and die sets.


My inspiration for this card originated from the new “World Love” globe stamp (available Feb 8).  It got me thinking along the lines of a travel themed card which could be used as a good bye/good luck card, a Valentine card or even just a note card.  I used the postcard and stamp images from the new stamp die set (the coordinating dies make cutting out the images so quick and easy) with the globe image and created my collage onto a postage edged piece of paper. I added part of one of the images from the stamp/die set to the center of my ribbon bow.

Be sure to stop by the YNS blog for some more peeks from the design team and join me back here on February 8th, for the release blog hop---where of course you can win some of these new stamps.

Supplies:
Stamps/Dies: Your Next Stamp February release (Small Postcard stamp and die set and World Love stamp set)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  Neenah cardstock, Making Memories postage edge paper
Accessories:  Offray ribbon, Copic Markers, SRM Sticker sentiment, Making Memories sticker, white gel pen (Ranger)

4 comments:

Tracey said...

I love this Jen!! What a fabulous card!!

Trisha said...

Very cool card, Jen. Love the postage stamp shaped card. Great new stamps with a travel theme. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Kerri said...

I just love this!!! The postage stamp border is fabulous and I just love your overall design~genius!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Beautiful Jen! I love how you co-ordinated all these fabulous stamps and dies on this awesome card!
Hugs
Karen