Friday, February 17, 2012

Bellarific Friday with my Uptown Girl Claudia

Hello!  Here's a card I created a few weeks ago for Bellarific Friday.  I used my favourite Uptown Girl stamp and some papers from Echo Park.  What I like the best about this stamp is that you can use it for a number of occasions depending on how you colour and embellish her.  I added a little "make a wish" sentiment to her lollipop to make a birthday card.


I added lots of texture to my card using an embossing folder and I added some pearl accents around the outside of the frame with my new love----Viva Decor pearl paint pens :)

Supplies:
Stamp: Uptown Girl - Claudia Has a Candy from Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: Echo Park, Neenah cardstock Accessories: Baker's Twine (the Twinery), Sizzix die, Copic Markers, Prismacolor pencils, Stickles, SRM Sticker, embossing folder, Offray ribbon, Prima pearl, Viva decor pearl paint

No comments: