Monday, February 20, 2012

An egg-citing start to the week

Hello and Happy Family Day to my friends in Ontario!  Today I have a short and sweet post for you.  I'd like to share an early Easter card I made this weekend, and let you know about a great sale at Purple Onion Designs.


See that Easter Chick (Cracked Egg Chick) on my card?  Well, Michele has an awesome sale going on right new where you can get that stamp and two of the other Stephanie Ackerman Easter stamps for $8.50 for all THREE (regular price is $6 each!!).  The other two in the set are super cute so check them out :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Stephanie Ackerman - Cracked Egg - Chick from Purple Onion Designs, Easter Noteblock from Purple Onion Designs
Ink:  Adirondack Pink Sorbet, Memento Rich Cocoa
Papers:  Bazzill cardstock, Neenah cardstock
Accessories:  Ribbon, Copic Markers, white gel pen, button, Crafts Too floral embossing folder, button, Fiskars scalloped edge punch

2 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

I think I need these eggs. adorable!

Dishtowel Dame said...

This card is so cute! I just had to have the chick stamp (and the rabbit stamp), as well as the embossing folder. I am going to do some Easter subway art in Photoshop, and then try to make my Easter cards. Thanks for the inspiration!