Monday, February 6, 2012

Have a blooming good Monday!

Good morning and welcome to the start of a new week.  This weekend I had a chance to start playing along with the Card Position Systems (CPS) anniversary celebration and this is the card I created for the day 2 sketch (CPS #166).

I inked up another one of my Stephanie Ackerman village themed stamps from Purple Onion Designs.  I just *LOVE* these stamps.  Each stamp comes with a coordinating set of sentiments but they can all be interchangeably used with other stamps in the collection.  In keeping with the flower theme of the image, I used some papers from Echo Park and a floral embossing folder from Crafts Too.

Stay tuned for more of my CPS creations later this week and thanks as always for stopping by.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Stephanie Ackerman "Flower Shop" set from Purple Onion Designs
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  Neenah cardstock, Echo Park
Accessories: Wilton doily, Copic markers, Crafts Too embossing folder (Sweet flowers)
Sketch:  CPS #166 (Anniversary sketch celebration day 2)

2 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

these little buildings are so sweet! love this!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh I like it! Nice card and nice use of that CPS sketch too.