Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ippity "LOVE" challenge and a CPS sketch

Today I'm showing you a card I created for last week's Ippity (by Unity Stamps) release party challenge---there are some super cute new stamps released that I'd love to get my hands on.  The challenge was to create a "L.O.V.E" card; with each letter standing for something on your card.


So here's my take:  L for is for lavendar (my colour palette), O for is for oblong rectangle/one bow, V is for vintage (the style of my card), and E is for embossing (I used an embossing folder on the bottom part of the card.

The design of my card was using CPS Anniversary sketch Day 7.
Supplies:
Stamps:  January 2012 Kit of the Month (butterflies) from Unity Stamp Co., November 2010 Kit of the Month (sentiment) from Unity Stamp Co.
Ink:  Ranger Distress Ink, Pallette Noir
Papers:  Bazzill cardstock, Basic Grey, Coredinations cardstock
Accessories:  Offray ribbon, paper clip, Tim Holtz embossing folder
Sketch:  CPS Anniversary sketches Day 7 (CPS # 242)

2 comments:

JenMarie said...

Oh how I love this, so BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for joining us with the Ippity L.O.V.E. Challenge!

Jennifer Buck said...

Beautiful! So happy you played along with us! :-) Hugs!