Saturday, February 4, 2012

Make a wish with SFYTT

It's time for the February Sketch for You to TryYour Next Stamp is this month's sponsor so Jen asked us if we'd like to play along for the sketch reveal and how could I say no?

For my version of the sketch I flipped it on its side and used one of my favorite YNS stamps (Star Cuties), some Lily Bee papers and some ruffle trim.  I used a clear SRM sticker for my sentiment and adhered it over top of my ribbon to make it look like it's printed on the ribbon itself.  The image was coloured with my Copics and I used my white gel pen to add some white accents.

To see the sketch and all the details on how you can win some fabulous prizes, click on over to Jen's blog post for the Feb. SFYTT.  Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Stamps: Star Cuties from Your Next Stamp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  Lily Bee, Copic XPress It cardstock
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Offray ribbon (yellow), ruffled red ribbon (Etsy), Prima flower, white gel pen, SRM sentiment sticker
Sketch:  February SFYTT

2 comments:

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Adorable Jen! These little star cuties totally make me smile!
Hugs
Karen

Amy Sheffer said...

Eeek! Adorable!! Love what you've done with the February SFYTT!