Monday, February 27, 2012

MFT Monday

Today I'm sharing a clean and simple card that I made for one of the My Favorite Things weekly Wednesday sketches (#55) over on Splitcoaststampers.


I pulled out some of my newer October Afternoon papers and chose to go with a teal, beige and grey colour palette.  I added some grey pearls (tinted with my Copic Markers) to the center of each of the beige felt rolled roses and added twill ribbon and a bow to embellish the card.

Supplies:
Stamp and Die set:  Framed Greetings and die set from My Favorite Things
Ink:  Versafine Smoky Grey
Papers:  October Afternoon, Making Memories
Accessories:  Rolled rose dies from My Favorite Things, craft felt, Prima pearls (tinted with Copic marker), Fiskars border punch, twill ribbon
Sketch:  MFTWSC55

4 comments:

joetterer said...

I am LOVIN' those papers. Very, very cute with those felt flowers.

www.createandshow.blogspot.com

Gina Lideros said...

this is such a pretty card, love the colors and the rolled felt flowers.

Jacilynn said...

i reallly like this! beautiful.
x

Salmi said...

Very cute card , how you can make it and also flowers .....
Plastic Card
Plastic Cards
Scratch Card Printing