Saturday, February 11, 2012

One more set of quick and easy Valentine's Day cards

Hello!  Here's the last of my quick and easy Valentine's Day cards that I whipped up last weekend.  For this set I also kept the design simple and also used up some really old papers from my basket full of slabs (circa 2000!).

For these cards I stamped this super cute bumble bee image from Purple Onion designs, coloured, cut out and matted onto a scalloped circle.  I stamped some patterns onto the large die cut heart in pink ink and printed out the sentiments using a fun font (SNF Goody) .  Finally I added a baker's twine bow. 

I hope these cards give you some inspiration in case you need some last minute Valentines.



Supplies:
Stamps:  Stephanie Ackerman's "Love Bugs" set from Purple Onion designs, Heidi Grace Kress swiss dots backgrounder stamp from Purple Onion Designs, Heidi Grace Kress Candy Strip background from Purple Onion Designs, Sweetheart words from Purple Onion Designs
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  Provocraft, Neenah cardstock, Georgia Pacific cardstock
Accessories:  Wilton baker's twine, Spellbinder's scalloped circle die, Lifestyle Crafts/Quickutz heart die, Copic Markers, Computer font (SNF Goody)

No comments: