Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sending you Snow Kisses....with One Crazy Stamper

Hello!  I can't believe it's February 1st already....where does the time go??? 

This month I'm thrilled to be the Guest Designer for one of my local stamping stores --- One Crazy Stamper (OCS).  OCS was an online retailer until last summer when Lora opened a bricks and mortar store in Bolton Ontario (and she continues to operate the online store too of course).  They have an awesome selection of products, great customer service and a price match guarantee.  Definitely one of my favourite places to shop locally!

This month's challenge on the OCS blog is to create something love themed.  For my project I used the "Snow Angel" stamp from My Favorite Things.  Even though the stamp is winter themed it had a cute snow kisses sentiment so I made it into a Valentine's card.  Pop on over to the blog to check out the challenge and of course play along for your chance to win a great prize.



See you later this month with some more creations for OCS.

Supplies:
Stamp:  Pure Innocence Snow Angel from My Favorite Things
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Joann Essentials white pigment ink
Papers:  Bazzill cardstock, K and Company patterned paper, Copic XPress It cardstock
Accessories:  twine from The Twinery, Quickutz heart die, Sizzix embossing folder, ruffled ribbon, Fiskars border punch, Copic markers, button

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

I love your SWEET Bear Jennifer!!~

Michelle said...

This is so cute! did you ruffle the ribbon yourself ? Love the effect