Friday, February 10, 2012

A SPARKS Valentine and a sketch


This week's Paper Smooches sparks challenge put me in the Valentine's Day mood and I pulled out one of my very first sets of Paper Smooches stamps and some scraps on my desk to create this card.  I was inspired by the large heart in the inspiration photo (see PS blog for photo).


For the card layout I used one of the CPS anniversary sketches (Day 8)

Supplies:
Stamps:  Falling for You set from Paper Smooches
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  K and Company, Provocraft, Neenah cardstock
Accessories:  Copic markers, twine from The Twinery, button, Cuttlebug embossing folder (dots), Sizzix embossing folder (hearts),  Fiskars border punch, Lifestyle Crafts/Quickutz die cut heart, Dienamics die (for sentiment), computer font (SNF Goody)
Sketch:  CPS Anniversary sketch Day 8 (CPS # 102 )

3 comments:

Lori Craig said...

Super sweet! Love this with the little monster...Great take on the sketch, Jennifer! Thanks for playing the challenges! I hope you are doing well! Hugs!

Nita said...

So cute! That little guy is one of my all-time favorites! Found you via Paper Smooches SPARKS, and I'm now a new Follower (and a fellow Canadian!).

Nita
www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

Angie Hagist said...

WAY cute!!!