Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A tag on Tuesday

I'm back today to share another one of my creations for One Crazy Stamper.  Just a reminder that they have a love challenge going on all month --- play along for your chance to win a great prize (some Krafting Kimmie stamps) from OCS.

I created a vintage tag using this fabulous image from Stampavie.  After colouring my image I realized that the blue colour was pretty difficult to match to my papers and embellishment so I just coloured some scalloped edges and a paper rose with the same colour I used for the image. 

Today's Tip:  Using your Copics is a great way to customize your embellishments/papers to match your project.  I've used my Copics to create coloured pearls that match my project, change the colour of buttons, tint flowers etc. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamp:  Penny Johnson Friendship stamp from Stampavie
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa
Papers:  Copic Xpress It cardstock, Basic Grey, Making Memories
Accessories:  Twill ribbon, Prima flower (tinted with Copic marker), Copic Markers, wood button, Fiskars border punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Avery mailing tag, white gel pen

2 comments:

Anesha said...

Beautiful tag, your colouring is super.

Jacilynn said...

What a great tag Your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for sharing Jennifer!