Friday, February 3, 2012

Unity Stamps FWF Friday

Good morning!  For today's card I'm sharing an elegant and monochrome design I created using an older Unity Stamp Co. Kit of the Month (December 2009) and lot of Viva decor pearl paint.

I took an embossing folder and added a drop of pearl paint to the center of each design.  The Viva pens are totally amazing and they look exactly like the half pearls when dried --- and you don't get that pointy top like with other similar products.  The image panel was created by stamping the script stamp in light blue ink onto the panel and then I stamped the flower image on top.  I added more pearl paint to the flower centers.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to stop by the Unity blog for more projects from Unity fans and the design team and as always, you have the chance to win some free stamps if you leave comments along the way :)



Supplies:
Stamps: December 2009 Kit of the Month (script background and flower) from Unity Stamp Co.
Papers: Bazzill cardstock, Georgia Pacific cardstock
Ink:  Ranger Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass, Vintage Photo)
Accessories:  Viva Decor liquid pearls (bronze), Copic Markers, Offray ribbon, Prima Pearl, Lifestyle Crafts/Quickutz embossing folder

23 comments:

Sarah Mailloux said...

This is amazing! I love the texture that your paint pearls give to this!

jennifer mitten said...

This card is absolutely stunning!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Jen!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

The little touches of extra color, make this card sing!

Jennifer said...

LOVE the image and background stamp!! Very PRETTY!!! (=

Crystal said...

This card is stunning! I love the touch of glam the liquid pearl gives it!

Michelle said...

Wow I love this...I need to find out where I can by the pearl paint I LOVE the dimentional effect.

Ruby said...

Another gorgeous card.

Eva said...

Very elegant card!

Marsha said...

Incredibly beautiful!

BloomingPink said...

Very cool. I love it.

Jessica said...

This card just screams elegance. Beautiful!
:O)
Jessica

Sarah said...

GET OUT!!! This is so gorgeous-- I wish I could get my pearl pens to look this amazing!!!

Linda said...

Wow how pretty Looks like masterpeices Lol I love it!!!!

sharon g said...

That is VERY cool!

Danie May said...

This is stunning, I love your beautiful pearl accents with your embossed background.

JPScraps said...

Gorgeous card! I think I need to get some of those pearl paints.

~Tammy~ said...

Your embossed background is beautiful especially with the liquid pearls! Very elegant!

Jen said...

This is gorgeous - LOVE that bow!!

Tammy Ozuna said...

Gorgeous!

Kary said...

Jennifer, this is a stunning card!! Love the warm colours and the viva decor pearls look gorgeous. Great job!!

Emily Keaton said...

WOW! I was thinking "That is a whole heckuva lot of pearls" and then read that it is PAINT?? WOW!! What a great effect, and so realistic. COOL!

shuggy said...

very pretty.