Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Vintage style WOW!

I have a vintage dress form card posted over on the WOW! Blog today.  Head on over and check out all the details on how I incorporated heat embossing into my design.

Supplies:
Stamps: Call me set from WOW Embossing (postage edge script)
Ink: Versamark (for embossing), Ranger Distress Ink Vintage Photo
WOW! Embossing colours: Candy Counter collection – Cotton Candy (blue)
Papers: Making Memories, Basic Grey, Georgia Pacific white cardstock Accessories: May Arts ribbon, Prima flower, Maya Road brown ink spray (to colour chipboard), Maya Road Chipboard dress form, Micheals ribbon, brown button, sewing machine, Cuttlebug polka dot embossing folder, Dienamics scalloped edge die from MFT

1 comment:

Gina Lideros said...

I loved seeing this on the WOW blog today. You rocked those colors.