Thursday, February 9, 2012

You're not old.....you're vintage

Hello!  I think I've set some kind of posting record with the number of projects I've shared this week.  It feels really good to have so many projects to share and to replenish my card stash!

Today's card is another for the Card Positioning Systems anniversary celebration (Day 6).  This was actually my second attempt at using the sketch....the first one found it's way to my recycle bin because I just couldn't get it to work.  For this attempt I pulled some really old Autumn Leaves papers that I was hoarding for my wedding album and created this vintage inspired card using a stamp and die set from My Favorite Things. I just love how you can customize the "paper" coming out of the top of the typewriter.  For once I stayed really true to the sketch and I'll definitely be using this layout again.

Thanks so much for stopping by. And be sure to check out my post below for your chance to win some Your Next Stamp new release stamps :)


Supplies:
Stamp and Die set:  Just my Type stamp and die set from My Favorite Things
Ink: Palette Noir, Distress Ink
Papers:  Autumn Leaves, Georgia Pacific cardstock
Accessories:  Twill ribbon, Prima flower, Spellbinders edge die
Sketch:  CPS Anniversary Sketch Day 6 (CPS #37)

1 comment:

Latisha said...

Love the stamps and pretty paper you paired it with, thanks for playing along!