Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hola! and some new Purple Onion Design stamps

Hola!!  I just returned from a week on the beach in beautiful Varadero Cuba and time for me to get caught up on some blog posts.  First up I have a few cards I created with the new release from Purple Onion Designs.  There are a ton of awesome stamps now available that would be great for cards, layouts and Project Life.

For this first card I used the new Instant Film Frame and created some photos using some Stephanie Ackerman stamps.  This frame would be fantastic to use on scrapbooking layouts or for "Project Life" designs.


Next up here is a simple one-ish layer card I created with the new Happy Mail set.  I created the air mail look on the border by inking in red and blue all the way around. 

Supplies (Bear Polaroid card): 
Stamps: Instant Film Frame (white frame) from Purple Onion Designs, Olive & Sam (bears) from Purple Onion Designs) and Post Office (sentiment) from Purple Onion Designs
Ink:Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: Bazzill cardstock, Neenah cardstock
Accessories: Twill ribbon, wood button, twine from The Twinery, Copic markers, Dienamics scalloped die from My Favorite Things

Supplies (Happy Mail Hello):
Stamps: Happy Mail from Purple Onion Designs
Ink: Colorbox red and blue chalk inks
Papers: Basic Grey, Bazzill cardstock
Accessories: Air mail twine from Devine twine, button

No comments: