Monday, March 12, 2012

Hope you perk up soon!

After "springing forward" this weekend, I sure could use a few giant cups of coffee this morning! 


This is a card I created for one of the Wednesday MFT sketches over on Splitcoaststampers.  I have to admit that when I saw the sketch, I wasn't feeling the love for those wonky panels.  However, I stuck with it and I'm pretty happy with how my card turned out.  I cut out a Starbucks logo from one of my cup holders as an accent.  The background was embossed and then I used some white ink to make it stand out a bit.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: A la Mode Miss You a Latte set from My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Joann Essentials white pigment ink
Papers: October Afternoon, Bazzill cardstock, K and Co., The Paper Company
Accessories: Wood button, Dienamics first place ribbon die (for sentiment), Starbucks logo cut from cup holder, wood button, twill ribbon, Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder, Devine Twine, Copic Markers
Sketch:  MFTWSC57

No comments: