Monday, March 19, 2012

I love you to the moon and back and then some....

Time for another MFT card on Monday.  For today's card I used another one of my Pure Innocence stamps (Bedtime Story) ---- I just love the sentiment that comes with this set!  To colour the lamp and bedspread I used my colourless blender pen to create a plaid pattern.I also used my Copics to tint the flower.   Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Pure Innocence Bedtime Story set from My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  Neenah cardstock, My Mind's Eye
Accessories:  Prima flower, metal clips, Offray Ribbon, Copic Markers, Dienamics scalloped border die, Fiskars scalloped border punch
Sketch:  MFTWSC59

3 comments:

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

ADORABLE! LOVE your gorgeous coloring!

F.T said...

Lovely card, I like the bow and the flower to tite it. the message is so sensable, Instead of a caroot I real photo would be much better.

Plastic Card Printing
Plastic Card
Scratch Cards

Petti said...

Very pretty card. Love your colouring!