Saturday, March 31, 2012

WOW! Those are some good eats (Chicago) layout

Another day, another layout to share---it feels really good to get back into scrapbooking again! 

For this layout I created my own background paper using a Crafter's Workshop stencil and some WOW! Embossing powder (Earthtone Paprika) and then I gave the paper a few sprays of white and brown ink.  I actually created my background first and then went searching for some photos to use.  I came across these three food shots from a recent trip to Chicago.  The tones in the photos were a perfect match for my background. 

You can see more great WOW! projects from the rest of my team over on the WOW! blog today :)




Supplies:
WOW! Embossing Powder products:  Suzy West Earthtone collection - Paprika
Papers:  Bazzill cardstock, The Paper Company, Basic Grey
Ink:  Versamark (for embossing)
Accessories:  Crafter's Workshop polka dot template, Maya Road kraft doily, "Mom's Typewriter" computer font, Studio Calico Mr. Huey white spray mist, Maya Road dark brown spray mist, American Crafts vinyl Thickers

2 comments:

Anesha said...

Lovely layout.

Jacilynn said...

i'm drooling! what a great layout!x