Monday, April 30, 2012

You're a friend like no other

I toadily frog-got to share this watercoloured creation with you - hee hee :)

The stamps are all from the new Stacey Yacula Sweetest Day collection from Purple Onion Designs.  I went with a wood-sy theme for my card and used some garden twine, a wood button and papers from My Mind's Eye.

Thanks as always for stopping by!!



Supplies:
Stamps:  Stacey Yacula "Freckles" the Frog from Purple Onion Designs, The Sweetest Day sentiment set from Purple Onion Designs
Papers:  My Mind's Eye, watercolour paper
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, brown distress ink
Accessories: twine, wood button, Peerless watercolor papers (colouring image), manila mailing tag

1 comment:

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

He's toadily Gorgeous! Love the lined tag & the wood texture. Stunning.