Friday, May 25, 2012

And the winner is.....

And the winner of the free 3 month trial membership to Paper Crafter's Library (via random number generator) is:

 Kathie who said...

I love your idea of embossing a store-bought paper doily to make it the color that you want it to be. I will definitely give this a try as I love the option of having a decoration or embellishment that fits the design perfectly. Thanks for sharing! You do beautiful work.
23 May, 2012 11:45 PM

To claim your prize, please contact: customerservice@papercrafterslibrary.com with the subject line of PCL WOW Winner from Jennifer Roach and provide them with you address and phone number in the email.

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Maureen Hayes said...

Congratulations to Kathi and thanks you Jennifer for showing us all some really beautiful ways to use WOW embossing powders. I know you inspired me and I am sure many others as well. I am so glad to have found your blog and will be following you from now on!