Thursday, May 3, 2012

B is for button, bunny and banners (Catered Crop)

Hello!! Purple Onion Designs is sponsoring this week's Catered Crop "B" challenge and giving away a $25 gift certificate to one lucky (random) participant --- click on the link for more details on how to play along. 

So here's my card for the "B" challenge.  My "B"'s are: bunny, banners and button.  I used one of the new Stacey Yacula "Sweetest Day" stamps from POD, watercoloured the image with my Peerless watercolor papers and cut the cutie out.  I created the background paper on the top by stamping the "oh happy day" sentiment in a light tan ink onto some distressed beige paper and adhered my image on top.  For the bottom I created a bunch of banner flags out of some strips of scrap papers and used a small square punch to create notches.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Supplies:
Stamps:  Stacey Yacula's "Poppy" the bunny from Purple Onion Designs, The Sweetest Day sentiments from Purple Onion Designs
Paper:  Watercolour paper, My Mind's Eye papers,
Ink:  Staz On black, distress ink, Memento Desert Sand
Accessories:  Square punch, twine, wood button, rub on sentiment, Peerless watercolour papers

3 comments:

Linda McClain said...

Ah . . . I love it! I'm so glad you played with us. Your Banner bunny is precious!

Sherry Gardner said...

love love love the banners on the bottom of the card...

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

Oh my goodness! This is amazing. I love the way you water-coloured Poppy and the little bows on the flag are too precious. Not to mention that your layout is one to CASE for sure.