Monday, May 14, 2012

Happily ever after

Good morning!  Today I have an elegant-yet playful-wedding card to share with you.  The "Little Church" stamp set is one of the recent additions to the Stephanie Ackerman  Hometown Collection from Purple Onion Designs.  I coloured the image with my Copic markers, cut it out and matted it onto a fishtail die cut (yes, I'm obsessed with these!!).  I added some pearls all along the outside of the image panel and a big vintage seam binding bow.



Here's a close up to show all the pearls that I added with the Viva Decor pearl pen (LOVE these things!).  You can also see that I accented the image with some white gel pen.


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Stephanie Ackerman's "Little Church" set from Purple Onion Designs
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa
Papers:  Neenah cardstock, Basic Grey
Accessories:  Copic markers, seam binding (dyed with Tattered Angels mist), K and Co. pearl brad, Viva Decor pearl paint pen, Dienamics Fish Tail die, white gel pen

3 comments:

Anesha said...

Beautiful card, love your colours.

Anesha said...

Beautiful card, love your colours.

Brenda said...

This is so elegant! You have a great eye for color!