Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Meow-y Christmas

It's never too early to get started on Christmas cards so here's one I created with the cute Mavis Wearing Holly stamp from Stamping Bella.  I dug through my scrap bin to find this really old Basic Grey paper that went perfectly with the colours in my image.  I added a bit of holiday Devine Twine, an old Making Memories Christmas tag and voila....one more Christmas card for my pile!


Supplies:
Stamps: Tiddly Inks Mavis Wearing Holly from Stamping Bella
Papers: Basic Grey, Bazzill dotted cardstock, Neenah cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  baker's twine from Devine Twine, button, Copic Markers, Making memories tag die cut, Spellbinder's Nestabilities dies, white gel pen, Stickles

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Jennifer how FAB is this fabulous work what a lovely card great image and colour Hugs Elaine

Anesha said...

Adorable card.

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

This is SO cute! I was just thinking yesterday, time to start on Christmas so I have a chance of getting it all done. :-) Love that little kitty in the Santa hat.

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

Ooops I meant Santa dress, sorry. Need more coffee. hehe :-)