Sunday, June 3, 2012

Make a wish....a YNS Sneak Peek!

Guess what time of month it is? It's Your Next Stamp's release time and boy oh boy you are not going to want to miss this month's stamps. They are AMAZING!!

Today I have a little sneak peek for you featuring the new Jam Jar stamp (and there's a matching die---whoot!) and the Spring Fairy. Hop on over to the YNS blog today, tomorrow and Tuesday for more sneaks.

I coloured this cutie with my Copic markers and then I added some Faux Snow to the jar for my fairy dust.  I added some glitter to her wings, the top of the jar and to some of the embossed white cardstock.

Here's a close up of my jar so you can see the "Fairy Dust" that I added.


Be sure to come back on June 5th for the blog hop and release party over on Splitcoaststampers---rumour has it that Karen is giving away some AWESOME prizes *wink wink*

Supplies:
Stamps:  Spring Fairy from Your Next Stamp, Jam Jar from Your Next Stamp (available June 5, 2012)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black
Papers:  Bazzill, Basic Grey
Accessories:  Offray ribbon, SRM Stickers, Spellbinder's die, The Art Institute Faux Snow, Copic Markers, Fiskars border punch, Cuttlebug Embossing folder

5 comments:

wendy said...

this is soooo cute, love the "fairy dust"

Tonya H said...

This is darling! The image is so adorable and I love what you have done with it. Fabulous job!

Anesha said...

Really lovely card.

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card! Love it Jen!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

This is totally crazy cute!!!