Saturday, July 21, 2012

A few cards with WOW!

Hello! It’s that time of the month for the Powder Puff Girls to share their WOW! projects with you.  Hop on over to the WOW! Blog for links to my team’s projects.

I created two cards today using some metal Spellbinder’s templates with my WOW! Embossing Powders.  I used some tape to secure the metal template to the top of my paper and then daubed on my Versamark ink before heat embossing.  The card designs are simple to showcase the wonderful patterns of the templates. I just love finding new uses for my craft supplies!

Thanks for stopping by!




And here's a look at the both of them together:

Supplies:
WOW! Embossing Powders:  Suzy West Candy Counter collection:  Cotton Candy (blue) and Bubblegum (pink)
Ink:  Versamark for heat embossing, Distress Ink
Paper:  Georgia Pacific white, Authentique Fresh line, Heidi Grace Designs
Accessories:  Spellbinders metal embossing templates, ribbon, scalloped edge punch, buttons, doily scrap

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Beautiful cards!