Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hipping and Hopping with some Unity Stamp CHA releases!

Hello Unity Friends!  It's Hip Hop Thursday and it's a special day today....the design team is showcasing some of the new CHA release stamps which are now available on the Unity website!!  I got super lucky to be picked as the guest designer this month as I got to play with a bunch of the awesome new releases (yippee!!).

Today I have a layout to share with you that I created using one of the new Authentique stamp releases (All Day Pass to the beach).  I just LOVE the large ticket stamps in the set and of course the sentiment is perfect for beach photos too.  The papers on my layout are from the matching "Fresh" line from Authentique which just happen to match my daughter's teal bathing suit perfectly LOL!


For the background of the layout I pieced together some rectangular doilies that I found at a local party store (SCORE!!) and then layered four 5" x 5" pieces of paper into the center and stitched them all around the edges.  I created my own photo strip with some wallet size pictures that I made look vintage using Photoshop.  The main photo was matted onto some scalloped cardstock.


As you can see I stamped the tickets onto some ledger paper and cut them out.  I added them collage style alongside my photo strip and added some gliittered sea shell die cuts.  I also stamped out the beach sentiment and added it like a tag to the right of my photo.

Hop on back to the Unity Stamp blog to see all the rest of today's participants and don't forget to check out all the new releases on the Unity website.

Oh and here are a few special offers for you this week:




Supplies:
Stamps:  Authentique "All Day Pass to the Beach" (tickets, beach sentiment) set from Unity Stamp Co.
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  Authentique Fresh Collection (6 x 6" pad), Bazzill cardstock, Coredinations cardstock
Accessories:  Cuttlebug seashell dies, lace doilies (party supply store), K and Co. glitter chipboard letters, Kaisercraft mini letter stickers, baker's Twine (the Twinery), Offray ribbon, Cosmo Cricket Number stickers, Stickles

18 comments:

Ruby said...

THIS IS A GORGEOUS LAYOUT. lOVE IT.

Renee Aslette said...

That layout is just gorgeous Jennifer!! And the pics are totally cute.

Lisa H. said...

THIS is fabulous! loooove your layout, serious eye candy!

Margie said...

Gorgeous layout! Pinned it!

michib said...

Gorgeous layout Jen! Beautiful work.

Miriam Prantner said...

So, so cute! Love the doilies peeking out and gorgeous photos. These stamps are so great for scrapbooking!

Lisa Arana said...

This is sooooo beautiful Jennifer! Absolutely gorgeous.

Danni said...

Gorgeous and very cute layout!

Charity said...

Lovely layout!

Manhattan Mandie said...

What an adorable LO!!!! Love the way you used the tickets!

andrea said...

Absolutely Fantastic! This layout is wonderful...you have so many things that just make this over the top pretty. The stamps are incorporated so well. I love it!

the 2 Pink Ladies said...

You have a beautiful layout! I like all the details of shells and etc.
Hazel
hdhall6002@sbcglobal.net

Linda said...

These project super cute. I love the picutes of you litte one.

Shellye McDaniel said...

this is beautiful!

Jessica S said...

Congrats on your GDT spot during the CHA hop, Jennifer. How exciting. I am loving this layout! Way to get those doilies on the background (and you pieced them together? I can tell where...LOL) How fun that your daughter's bathing suit matched. Love the clever idea to stamp the tickets on ledger paper...the blue stands out and is just the right added touch to all the other elements on your page!
:O)
Jessica S
Happy CHA Hop

Tracey said...

Loving the beach stamps!! Absolutely gorgeous layout Jen!

Haf2scrap said...

That is such a gorgeous LO! I love the colors you went with and the doily under everything really makes it stand out!

mlady012 said...

Great layout!!I like the tickets also & the pics of your daughter are priceless!!