Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sending comfort by the bowl-full

Good morning!  It was my turn to post yesterday for Guest Designer Monday over on the Unity Stamp Co. blog.  Here's the card I created using this week's fun Stamp of the Week.  You can see more details over on the Unity blog :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Sending Comfort (Stamp of the Week) from Unity Stamp Co.
Papers:  My Mind's Eye
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Spellbinder's dies, Glossy Accents, Copic Markers, Offray ribbon, orange button, Fiskars scalloped border punch

2 comments:

Linda Kaiser said...

I love your blog and I am featuring it tomorrow as part of my Fab Five Friday post!

Linda

andrea said...

When I saw this new stamp at Unity, I wasn't really impressed. However, stopping by here today on the Hop, I saw this and must say WOW! Beautiful card. Love the acrylic gloss on the bowls, nice touch.