Monday, July 30, 2012

Stretching your stamps Unity style

Good morning.  The last of my guest design posts is over on the Unity Stamps blog today (sniff, sniff).  I'd like to thank Angela and the Unity team for allowing me to share my designs with you this month and for providing me with some amazing stamps to work with!

Speaking of amazing stamps, how about these new Susan Weckesser banners?  I had some scraps of Christmas papers sitting on my desk and thought to myself that they would make super cute little Christmas trees....so voila!  I love figuring out new ways to use my stamps.

Hop on over to the Unity blog for some more details on how I made this AND rumour has it there is a blog hop going on.....just comment over there for your chance to win some of the new CHA stamps :)

Supplies:
Stamps:  Susan Weckesser Celebration of Simple banner set from Unity Stamp Co.
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  Recollections
Accessories:  Stickles, button, Devine Twine, MFT Dienamics scalloped die

3 comments:

Tonya said...

This is super cute!

Danni said...

Oh my! What a great card! Love all the sparkle!

AJ said...

cute cute cute!!