Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Your Next Stamps welcomes Ann Ellis designs!

Good morning!  Today I have a true "stampy" card to share with you using one of the new July release stamp sets from Your Next Stamp (available July 6th) .  Karen has new stamp artist (Ann Ellis) and a bunch of fun new summer themed stamps coming your way this month.


To create my card I made my own sunflower patterned paper by stamping the flower in two tones of yellow ink (rotating the stamp a bit) and then added a brown center.  I then stamped a bunch of green leaves.  I stamped each leaf twice to give different tones of the same green.  Finally I added some orange dots throughout the stamped panel.

And here's a look at how I added some glossy accents to the dots and center of the flowers to add a bit of shine:

Supplies:
Stamps: Ann Ellis Sunflower set from Your Next Stamp (available July 6th)
Ink: Ranger Distress Inks - Vintage Photo (brown), Peeled Paint (green), Mustard Seed (yellow), Wild Honey (orange), Squeezed Lemonade (yellow)
Papers: Neenah white cardstock, Lily Bee Designs, Bazzill cardstock
Accessories:  May Arts twine, wood button, Dienamics scalloped border die, glossy accents

1 comment:

Cath said...

Hey Jennifer! Thanks for linking this up to the Hello Card Challenge in Stamp It! Cards Week for the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)