Friday, August 31, 2012

It's Your Next Stamp Fun Friday with a trip to the beach

Hello and Happy Friday!  WOW, this summer just FLEW by.  I can't believe it's the final day of August today.  Anyways, it's time for another Your Next Stamp Fun Friday and today I have a card for you where I used a sort of non-traditional stamp for our "celebration" theme.  When I was flipping through my binder of stamps I saw this cute Ellie Loves the Beach and to me it looked like she was celebrating so I used her to create a nice summery birthday card.
I stamped the image onto some white cardstock, coloured with my Copics and matted onto a pinking edge die cut to make it look like a sun.  To make by background sky blue, I used some chalks....it's a great way to cover a large area quickly.

And this cute stamp happens to be on sale for 40% off at the time of this post.  So why not grab one today?
Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to check out the YNS blog for the rest of the design team projects AND the Splitcoaststampers forum for our FF post.

Supplies:
Stamp:  Ellie Loves the Beach from Your Next Stamp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  Lily Bee, Echo Park, Neenah cardstock, Bazzill cardstock
Accessories:  Spellbinders die, Offray Ribbon, Button, Markers, Pebbles Inc. rub on sentiment, Stickles

2 comments:

wendy said...

so fun and super sweet - love the papers you used to create this adorable card

Nick Fisher said...

Thanks for this post..........i love your lovely cards.Your design is very well and sweets. It's a good one.
Christmas Gift Card