Friday, August 10, 2012

Our wish your for.....a WOW! Layout

Hello!  I have a layout up on the WOW! Embossing blog today.  Do not adjust your monitors, the layout really is that bright LOL!  Pop on over to the WOW! blog for more details and close ups of my layout.

Thanks for stopping by!  And P.S.  I must say, I'm just loving getting back to my scrapbooking roots and working on layouts again---only a billion more photos of my daughter to go LOL!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Is it a bird set (round hearts) from WOW! Embossing Powders, Gratitude set (loopy lines and hearts in a row) from WOW! Embossing Powders
WOW! Embossing Powders:  Opaque Bright White (WL01), Neutral Ultra Shimmer (SW-WS02)
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Sizzix tag die, baker's twine from The Twinery, American Crafts vinyl Thickers, Kaisercraft mini letter stickers, Prima bling

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Love the vibrant colours on here!! Fantastic layout Jen!!

Tonya said...

I love the colors and how bright and cheerful it is. The picture is adorable.

city said...

thanks for sharing.