Monday, August 20, 2012

Some Authentique Itty Bitty cards

Good morning! 

Here are a few cards I created for my guest designer post on the Unity Stamp Co. blog today.  I inked up a few new Itty Bitty stamps that were sitting in my "to use" pile.  To create both cards I used only 4 sheets of paper from a 6" x 6" pad (from Authentique).  I still have a few scraps left but I really liked creating two cards at once with minimal leftovers.  I might try this a bit more often to prevent my scrap pile from getting out of control.

Thanks for stopping by!






Supplies (people card):Stamps: Itty Bitty Sweet Paper Pals set from Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: Versamark (for heat embossing)
Papers: Authentique Celebrate Line
Accessories: WOW! Embossing powder, The Twinery twine, Stamping Up notebook edge punch, SRM sticker sentiment, Glossy accents

Supplies (yo-yo):
Stamps: Itty Bitty I'm Here set from Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: Versafine black ink
Papers: Authentique Celebrate line
Accessories:  Offray Ribbon, Sizzix embossing folder (Tim Holtz), Glossy accents

3 comments:

Tonya said...

These are so pretty. I love the colors.

Susan said...

Love your cards Jen. Thanks for using a SRM Sentiment. Love stamps and stickers together.

LauraLee said...

Super cute cards!