Saturday, August 18, 2012

Some black and white WOW!

Hello!  It's team day for the Powder Puff Girls over on the WOW! Blog and I have an elegant black and white card anniversary card to share with you. 

To create my card I stamped the WOW! Brocade backgrounder onto some white cardstock and heat embossed with black embossing powder.  Then I took the same stamp, stamped it onto some black cardstock and heat embossed with some white powder.  I then cut my stamped panels into squares and patched them onto my card base before sewing around all the panels. 

I finished off my card with some ribbon, bling and a sticker sentiment.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Be sure to see the rest of the team's projects over on the WOW! blog today.

Supplies:
WOW! Embossing Powders:  Primary Ebony (WH00), Opaque Bright White (WL01)
WOW! Embossing Powder Stamps:  Brocade Backgrounder
Papers:  Black Recollections cardstock, Georgia Pacific white cardstock
Ink:  Versamark (for embossing)
Accessories:  Prima bling border, SRM sentiment sticker, Offray ribbon, Fiskar's border punch

1 comment:

Tonya said...

This is so stunning looking. I love it!