Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving on Your Next Stamp Friday

Hello and Happy Friday!  Today I have another fall themed card to share with you for YNS Fun Friday.  Hop on over to the YNS blog for more great projects from the design team.

For my card I used my favourite jam jar and filled it with some leaves and a pumpkin from the Autumn jar fillers set.  If you look closely at the edge of the jar, you can see that I covered the whole jar with Glossy Accents after I finished my stamping.  It takes a while to dry so make sure you complete your jar and let it dry overnight before adhering it to your card.  I added a little autumn fairy and some burlap twine to finish off my card.

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Stamps: Fall Globe Accessories from Your Next Stamp, Seasonal Fairy set from Your Next Stamp,  Jam Jar Globe from Your Next Stamp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Kaleidacolor ink (for leaves)
Papers:  Crate paper, Neenah cardstock
Accessories:  Glossy Accents, Copic Markers, burlap twine, button, Fiskars edge punch, MFT Scalloped  edge die, Wilton doily, Stickles

1 comment:

Maureen said...

So adorable! Love the covering of glossy accents!