Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Howdy friends! Time for Your Next Stamp Sneak Peeks

Howdy friends!  It's that time of month....time to start showing off some of this month's new release stamps from Your Next Stamps.  This month's release is SO awesome, I *had* to get almost all of the stamps for my collection hee hee.

Today I'm sharing a card I made using Nathan the cute cowboy.  As soon as I saw him I knew I'd be pulling out my beloved Cosmo Cricket Wanted paper.  If I had a time machine I would go back in time and hoard PILES of this stuff.  I was so glad when they bought out some 6 x 6 pads a while ago and I was able to grab a few.



I used a round scalloped card base for my design and added a few different papers.  I created my own sentiment out of letter stickers and added a wood button accent.

As you can see from this close up I cut the lasso out of the image and added some real twine by gluing under the hand:

 
Be sure to stop back on Thursday for the release blog hop and the full reveal of the sets.  Plus giddy on up over to the YNS blog today for some more fabulous peeks from the design team.
 
Supplies: 
Stamps: Nathan from the USA from Your Next Stamp (available September 6th, 2012)
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa
Papers:  Cosmo Cricket Wanted mini pad, Neenah cardstock, Bazzill cardstock
Accessories:  Scalloped card shape cut on Cricut, Cosmo Cricket stickers, wood button, Copic markers, twine, glitter gel pen

No comments: