Thursday, September 6, 2012

I *heart* 2 read....Your Next Stamp release party blog hop!!

Hello and welcome to the Your Next Stamp September New Release Blog Hop!!!  We know you are just going to LOVE all the new stamps and dies and they are available NOW in the YNS Store!  The hop will run from today, until Monday, September 10th at midnight (EST).

What’s a hop without prizes?!  We have 3 New Release Prize Packages hidden throughout the hop, so make sure you leave comments for your chance to win!  Winners will be announced on the Your Next Stamp Blog on Tuesday, September 11th.

Today I'm sharing a bookmark I made using the new bookmark stamp and die set and pairing it up with Ellie Loves to Read from last month's release.  The new nesting bookmark dies are wonderful!  I cut the large one out of kraft paper and stamped all over it in kraft coloured ink to create my background.  I added Ellie to my bookmark by cutting her out and mounting her onto a scalloped die.  I added a triple bow out of baker's twine.  The twine lies flat enough that you could still close the pages on your book.


Karen is also offering some amazing Hop Specials! There are several Bundle Deals, PLUS you get 15% off your order (Sept. 6-10) by using online code Sept15OFF! Make sure you take advantage of these great deals!!!


Now it’s time to hop on over to Veronica’s blog, but before you go, don’t forget to leave me a comment for your chance to WIN! Happy Hopping!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Ellie Loves to Read from Your Next Stamp, Bookmark Stamp and Die set from Your Next Stamp
Papers:  Gina K Designs kraft cardstock, Echo Park, The Girl's Paperie
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, Hero Arts Latte
Accessories: Stickles, Copic Markers, Spellbinders die, The Twinery baker's twine 



28 comments:

richardbreaks said...

Very sweet! I, myself, would have that so banged up by the time I finished a book, but I would sure decorate my library with that beautiful bookmark!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is so sweet Jen! I love all the fun layers and Ellie Loves to Read pairs up perfect with this new set!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Fantastic bookmark!!

Lisette Morris said...

Awesome bookmark! She is just too cute!

Tonya said...

I love the image and the Love to Read set is great! Super cute bookmark!

Jenny said...

Super cute Jen- someone is going to spend alot of time oogling that bookmark when they are supposed to be reading;)

Mary-Anne V said...

This is a great bookmark...colourful, flat enough and with quite a few elements to it.

antdoda said...

This is so sweet such a great bookmark!!!

Basslady said...

a very charming bookmark!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving the nesting bookmark die! Such a cute bookmark!

Linda Monroe said...

I love those socks.

Crystal said...

The little bit of glitter adds the perfect touch of "bling". I love my glitter! :)

MelissaS said...

so cute! As a Librarian, I feel I need to get this set :)

Billie A said...

Tags scare me I never know what to do but I must say you are awesome at it. I love the tag idea and great bookmark. The image is just too cute. Love the die over hanging the tag.

Maureen said...

So cute! Love your stamped kraft cardstock background!

Janet Zeppa said...

Very, very sweet!

Sue D said...

Very cute bookmark!

Cheryl Bux said...

What a fun bookmark!

Benwah said...

Love the bookmark. I love to read and will sometimes have 2 or 3 books on the go at the same time. This would be a great addition to any of my other bookmarks. Thanks for sharing.

Mei said...

Love the tag~ Super cute!

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

What a great bookmark.

Vicki said...

Reading is one of my favorite hobbies. Except for stamping of course! I love your project.

MichelleW said...

Gotta love bookmarks, after all I work in a library!

Sherry Gardner said...

I love this tag and the image is the cutest ever...:)

SunnyB said...

Beautiful bookmark. Thanks for sharing!

Mary J said...

Adorable! Beautifully made Jennifer!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Beautiful tag! Love the image and the papers. New follower & TFS AJ-

*Jennyfer Leung* said...

Jen, I love the tag with the lovely stamp! Perfect!