Friday, September 21, 2012

One Wicked Sweet Halloween card on YNS Fun Friday

Good morning! Time for another Your Next Stamp Fun Friday!  This month we are sharing fall and Halloween projects.  Your Next Stamp has a ton of amazing stamps for the season, you can check them all out here.  And don't forget to stop by the YNS blog today to see all the other great design team creations.

For my card today I used the "Wicked Sweet" stamp to create a Halloween card.  How cute is she with her purple hair and that skull balloon?  I created a few different layers on my card with some die cuts and then added the image to the left side with some dimensional tape.




This month we are also sharing organizational tips for our stamps and dies.  Well, those of you that know me in real life know that the word "organized" and Jen do not go in the same sentence LOL!  But I do like to keep my stamps organized using EZ Mount stamp and store sheets and then I put them in a binder on my shelf (photo to follow --- I forgot to upload it to my blog last night---sorry!)

Supplies:
Stamps: Wicked Sweet set from Your Next Stamp
Papers:  WRMK, Bazzill cardstock, Neenah cardstock
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Copic markers, K and Co halloween die cut, Offray ribbon, button, Sizzix Tim Holtz bracket edge die, Stickles

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Jen, this is super cute. I love this YNS image and the layout is great.