Friday, October 5, 2012

A few Itty Bitty cards

Hello Unity Friends.  Today I have a few little mini cards (that I shared on the Unity blog back in August) using some paper scraps and some Itty Bitty stamps.

If you're anything like me you probably have a huge pile of scrap paper lying around.  So in an effort to use up what was on my desk I created a few mini cards (approximately 4" x 4").  I think it would be great to use these as gift tags or tuck them in your loved ones lunch boxes. I definitely want to make some more of these quick and easy cards for my pile!

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends!


Supplies:
Stamps: Hoot for Hope Itty Bitty from Unity Stamp Co.
Papers:  Bazzill carstock, Scenic Route paper, Neenah cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Spellbinder's dies, The Twinery baker's twine, Offray ribbon, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Stickles, Copic markers



Supplies:
Stamps:  Favorite Moustache Itty Bitty from Unity Stamp Co., Good Luck - Remember This Itty Bitty from Unity Stamp Co.
Ink:  Versafine Black
Papers:  My Mind's Eye, Fancy Pants
Accessories:  Cuttlebug embossing folder

17 comments:

by belle said...

Great cards!!

Jen said...

Love these! The mustaches are sooo fun!

Queenie said...

They are adoreable loving the mustaches!
Hugs
Tracy
xoxox

Julie Odil said...

These are adorable!

Crystal said...

Lovely cards! I really like the colors you used in the mustache one, perfect for a guy!

Jennifer said...

LOVE these CUTE little cards!!! (=

Ruby said...

Cute cards. Thought I recognized them.

Linda said...

This super cute. it makes me smile.

Eva said...

Adorable cards! I love the mustache one and the colors you used on it.

FeistyCrafter said...

Both cards are extra cute!!

Dr. Ivy said...

This is a good idea. Love your cards. The mustache card is great.

Angel said...

Love the owl breast cancer awareness card. Let's go pink!

joetterer said...

The second card takes the cake!

Scrapper Myra said...

How small are they so cute. They look. gorgeous

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Both are adorable, but I just love the stache one!

Emily H said...

Fabulous cards!

JPScraps said...

Two fabulous cards!