Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!! Today I have some quick and easy cupcake decorations to share with you. I used a Halloween sentiment but they would also be great if you were having a pirate themed birthday party.

I cut a cupcake wrap template out of some white cardstock (if you have a digital cutter it would speed up the process!!) and then stamped all over it with Purple Onion Design's "Skull Set" in black and orange inks.

To make the toppers I stamped the solid skull image in black ink onto some white cardstock, punched it out with a circle punch and matted onto some black and orange die cut shapes.  A sticker sentiment and some baker's twine and done!! 



Supplies:
Stamps: Skull Set from Purple Onion Designs
Papers: Neenah white cardstock, My Mind's Eye, Bazzill cardstock
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink (Dried Marigold), Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: The Twinery twine, Spellbinder's dies, SRM Sticker

No comments: